Personal data collection
No personal data is collected without you being informed.
Electronic messages containing your personal information (name, company, email address, phone number) are used by VERSO ENERGY with the sole purpose of meeting your needs.
The data are stored for one year.
Use and disclosure of your personal data
No personal information is given to third parties.
Our website holds an SSL certificate from OVH, and data exchanges are encrypted.
Our website is hosted by OVH, you can learn more about OVH’s safety policy here: www.ovh.co.uk/personal-data-protection/gdpr.xml
Personal data protection policy
Google Analytics cookies
To measure traffic to our Website verso.energy, VERSO ENERGY uses Google Analytics, the data protection policy of which is available at the following address: https://support.google.com/analytics/answer/6004245?hl=fr
The purpose of these cookies is limited to:
- Measuring traffic to the viewed content so we can assess the published content and how easy it is to use our Website
- Segmenting our Website’s traffic so we can assess the success of our editorial choices, without making it possible to identify an individual person
- Adapting dynamic web content as a whole
- Producing anonymous statistics.
The Personal Data collected is neither cross-referenced with other forms of processing nor sent to third parties. It is erased after 13 months.
If you would like to deactivate the Google Analytics cookie, you need to configure your browser (please refer to your browser’s help section to do so) or install the module available at the following address: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/
We only use optional cookies if we have obtained your prior consent (article 6.1.a of the GDPR). During your first visit to our Website, a banner will appear asking you to consent to the storage of optional cookies. If you agree, we will store a cookie on your computer and the banner will not appear again while the cookie is active. Once the cookie has expired, or if you delete the cookie voluntarily, the banner will reappear when you next visit our Website and we will ask you for your consent once again.
We will ask for your prior consent for each individual optional cookie category.
Depending on which cookies you have agreed to, a cookie will be generated to record your choice so that you do not receive unnecessary cookies during your next visit from the same browser. However, if you use another browser, it is technically impossible to know your cookie preferences: you will have to reconfirm your choice.
You can change the cookie settings for this Website by clicking on our Website’s Cookie settings button on the bottom right.
We do not send any Personal Data to advertisers and do not authorise any third parties to display adverts on our Website. However, we cannot control the advertisers that display adverts via your internet access provider while you browse the internet.
What if I do not want any cookies?
You can block cookies or delete cookies that have already been stored. Please note, however, that if you deactivate the cookies some functions will no longer be available on our Website and on some other websites.
You can configure your browser to accept or refuse all cookies, be alerted when a cookie is issued, consult its period of validity and its content, and delete your cookies periodically.
However, if your browser is configured to reject all cookies and similar technologies, websites using cookies will no longer recognise you on your next visit, and you may no longer be able to use some functions proposed by our Website.
- Mozilla Firefox: go to the menu button and click “Settings”. Click on the “Privacy & security” icon, find the “Cookies” menu and select the relevant options;
- Internet Explorer: go to the “Tools” menu then “Internet Options”. Click on the “Confidentiality” tab and select the desired level with the cursor;
- Chrome: click on the Chrome menu icon, choose “Settings”, click on “Advanced”, then “Privacy & security”. Click on “Content settings” then select “Block all sites from storing data” then “OK” to save;
- Safari: go to “Preferences” then click on “Security”. Click on “Display cookies” and choose the desired options.
The information concerning the cookies may be subject to updates. We invite you to return to this Website regularly to consult the most recent version.
If you have any questions, please write to us at the following address: email@example.com
Your rights over your own Data
You have the right to access, edit and delete all the data about you, and can exert this right at anytime by contacting us: firstname.lastname@example.org